terça-feira, 20 de outubro de 2009

Comentários dos comentários

Hi people!
I try to write a comment of a comment you posted...
But I can't write as soon you write.
So, I'm sorry if you posted a comment and I didn't answer it...
Anyway, you should look at the post that you comment to verify if I answered you...

PS. How is my English??

Um comentário:

  1. I think your writing is pretty good; Perfect!
    Everything you write, you speak; Read helps you to build a strong vocabulary as well.
    I'm quite surprised with you, because most of people don't like to learn anything at this age. I always tell Nicolas: It is not what you have, but what you do with that. If you are intelligent, fly! The world is yours!
    When you come to visit over my house, I will be happy talking and talking in English; Of course!

    ResponderExcluir